Sunday 26 May 2013

New photos added to the webstore

Hi all.

Just a short post to let you know that I've added a couple of extra photos to the webstore.  It'll be a loooooonngg time before every item is covered, but we're eating the elephant in small bites!

So, what's new?  An exploded diagram and painted image of the plastic Junkers (I know Robbie posted it here earlier, but now it is in it's proper place in the store), and an image of a painted Ram Skull Gate (Grendel Fantasy code 10014).

Okay.  Call me a killjoy, but here are the pictures for those too impatient to trawl through the store looking for them....

The shield design is not a transfer, by the way.  Maybe I'll write a short tutorial and post it at a later date, as I'm quite pleased with how it turned out.


No comments:

Post a Comment